Through this replay of the conference you will learn...
- What makes a good book idea
- How to stand out with literary agents and publishers
- How to tell your story in a way that provides value to others
- Crafting your creative process
- How to turn the jumbled thoughts in your head into a bestselling book
- Hear from bestselling authors, a literary publicist and a publisher about how to put your best foot forward in publishing.
Hey! I'm Jess.
I went from receiving over 30 rejections from literary agents to publishing a bestselling book, Chasing the Bright Side, with Harper Collins.
Writing and publishing can feel like you just joined a club where everyone has their secret language that might as well be foreign to you. I've been there.
In this conference replay, you'll have 5 days of interactive learning from yours truly plus friends of mine that are bestselling authors, editors, book publicists and more.
In today's climate, people need inspiration now more than ever.
Your life experiences all add up to a story. Are you ready to tell yours?
Do I need a book idea to watch?
Is this for traditional publishing or self-publishing?
More deets about the paid bundles:
- The Speaker's Workbook: craft your keynote speech with this step by step workbook, plus learn the speaker's landscape (who's booking speakers and what they are paying).
- Host Your Own Virtual Summit Course: it's all in the name! Learn how to host your own virtual summit so you can expand your reach, gain followers and widen your impact.
- Bright Pages: A guided online journal for doers. Daily prompts, accountability and prompt pathways. You'll be one of the first members!I'm in